Monday, November 26, 2012

Final Cabinet Step



After much debate, I decided to go over the cabinets with Minwax wipe on poly.  I have used it before in the past on small wood working projects.  I debated long and hard about going over the cabinet doors with it.  I pulled out my failed drawer front with the broken screws and wiped on some poly as a test swatch on part of it.  I asked all the kids and hubby and the the winner was the part with the poly.





Super sexy shot of my hand.


I had to take off all the knobs.  AGAIN.  It was easier than I thought wiping everything down with the poly.  It only took a few mintues.  Its almost impossible to photograph the difference.  It is subtle differenc but it does give the doors a polished more professional look.  I also think they will handle spills better with the coat of poly.  



No comments:

Post a Comment